- Knowledge of names of Lunar months and dates (thithi) and names of 27 stars of the Vedic astrology.
- Astrology software or any source which will help one to know the star in which Sun or Moon transits on a particular day.
- Round the clock observation or observation of the outside at regular intervals.
- · red sun in the morning and evening,
- · clouds surrounded by halos,
- · excessive snowfall.
- · rough and violent storms
- · tawny colour of the sun,
- · broken and imperfect halos around the sun and the moon,
- · glossy clouds moving across the sky
The above ensure good 'conception of rainfall'.
Part 3:- http://jayasreesaranathan.blogspot.in/2013/04/rainfall-prediction-part-3-immediate.html