Saturday, December 31, 2016
Day 3 of Garbottam 2016-17 (Failure)
Day 3 of Garbottam started around 10-50 PM on 30th December 2016 and ended at around 11-20 PM on the night of 31st December 2016.
The impact would be felt between 19th July 2017 and 2nd August 2017.
(1) Wind:- Still air for most part. Rarely a warm breeze blew from North and east.
(2) Rain:- Nil.
(3) Lightening:- Nil.
(4) Thunder:- Nil.
(5) Clouds:- Thin, white sheets of clouds appeared after 10-30 AM. For a few minutes some clouds crossed the Sun around noon.
No aquatic shaped clouds were seen. Post noon clouds looked dissipated and were rare.
(1) Terrestrial :- Birds rarely seen.
(2) Atmospheric :- (1) No palpable breeze. (2) Generally hot and sunny. (3) Sun was crossed by small clouds around noon. (4) No aquatic shaped clouds were seen.
(3) Planetary:- (1) Stars appeared faint. Venus a prominent planet in the western sky looked dim. (2) All planets were in Southern declination.
There are two notable features with reference to celestial bodies.
(1)The southern movement of all planets is a notable feature of this year’s Garbottam. Last year this was not so. Planets in southern declination during Garbottam period is a deterrent for rainfall later.
(2) The setting sun must be red in colour. Or the twilight sky must be reddish in colour. Last year to some extent this reddish colour was seen. But this year till the 3rd day today, the sun did not turn red while setting and the western horizon also did not turn red.
Impact dates between 19th July 2017 and 2nd August 2017.
The complete absence of any Garbottam feature indicates dryness during the 2nd fortnight of July 2017.
Rainfall support features:-
None except the presence of Venus and mercury in the western sky. But this is not a strong rainfall yoga.
Rainfall spoiling features:-
(1) No closeness between Mercury and Venus. Throughout the fortnight, they are more than 60 degrees apart.
(2) Mars is in the lead till 29th July. On 29th Sun overtakes Mars in the star Pushya in watery sign. This might trigger some windy conditions at that time.
Inference:- Dry and windy conditions.