Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Review of my book, "Mahabharata 3136 BCE" by Mr. Chittarvu Sasun

The book Mahabharata 3136 BCE is truly a masterpiece and a delight to all those who are with history-astrology-logic-scientific bent of mind and interest!

There were so many concepts and information provided in this book is alien to me! Some tiny part of logical deductions, I thought is known to me. But this book showed me how much hollow it is and helped me build a completely new insight about:

A) Time concepts and relevance to current day calendars

B) Astrological thinking and interpretation of Mahabharata texts.

C) Scientific evidences in support of the interpretations made like comets, eclipses.

D) Archaeological observations in different parts of the nation and ages are stitched to build a convincing logic.

E) Software for astrology - JHora: I am convinced to bury all my thoughts to own a software like Parashara lite or SriJyothi Star! Incidentally, the creator PVR was my school days buddy! I, like many of my friends, used to amaze at this prodigy!

And many more salient features and unique approach marks the hallmark of this masterpiece! I feel lucky to own this book! With warm regards and many congratulations.

 

Chittarvu Sasun, M.Tech (IIT, Chennai)

General Manager & Associate Operating Head,

Honda R&D (India) Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon.




No comments: