Saturday, June 3, 2023

Presented my books to Sri Annamalai, the President of TNBJP

 Glad to share the information that I presented four of my books to Sri. Annamalai, the President of Tamilnadu BJP. The occasion was the Interaction session of the TNBJP with Social Media Influencers. On an invitation to attend the meeting, I was happy to be there on the evening of May 29, 2023.


At the end of the meeting I got the opportunity to meet him on the stage to present my books, Mahabharata 3136 BCE, Ramanuja Itihasam (Tamil), When was the First Vedic Homa done? and ஆண்டாள் தமிழும் அறியாத வைரமுத்துவும். 

I gave a brief explanation of the books as I presented. He seemed surprised when I said that I was the only one to have established the traditional date of the Mahabharata war. He said he would read the books and asked for my number for contact. Though short, it was a fruitful and memorable meeting. I am confident that a voracious reader like him would be able to appreciate the importance of the books I have given and do the needful to convey the importance of them in suitable forums.




No comments: