- The Tamils stand totally divided along caste lines. The Dravidian movement has led to the formation of scores of similar outfits led by worthless politicians/actors/ caste leaders, whose one and only objective was to amass wealth. Now we have similar kind of parties MDMK led by V Gopalasamy aka Vaiko, DMDK led by Actor Vijaykanth, PMK led by Dr Ramadoss, VCK led by Thirumavalavan, etc, doing nothing for the state and its people.
- Each & every caste/community led by opportunistic leaders have affiliated itself to a political party.
- Major political parties have their own print & electronic media houses.
- Water scarcity is still prevalent from capital Chennai to remote villages.
- Many villages are still there without toilets.
- Hundred per cent power supply is not ensured.
- The status of SCs & STs remains the same without much improvement. The state still has hundreds of worshipping places refusing entry to dalits; hundreds of manual scavengers; scores of caste walls separating dalits and OBCs/BCs/MBCs; two-tumbler system in tea shops in hundreds of towns; separate burial grounds for dalits and refusal of entry even in saloons! In certain villages, the dalits are not allowed to walk on the public road, wear chappals, ride bicycles, wear dhotis folded, wear towels on shoulders, use common wells and get clothes washed or ironed. Laundaries have separate almirahs for dalits!
- All the castes have been included in the various reserved categories and the state has achieved the "100 per cent backward" status. Brahmins, the only forward community is negligible, as many have migrated out of the state.
- The primary & secondary education has not seen much improvement. The poor & downtrodden are still not given access to primary & secondary education. Their intelligence quotient is maintained deliberately at a lower rate through the reservation policy in the name of social justice.
- While their educational access is denied on one side, they are treated as slaves by throwing "freebies" on the other side. They are kept as permanent dependents of the government without empowerment. The financially well-off and educationally empowered OBCs have fully utilised the reservation benefits at the cost of financially weaker MBCs, SCs and STs.
- Temple lands have vanished to a great extent and the maintenance of thousands of temples built by the ancient kings is in doldrums. Many temples are ruined and in dilapidated condition. The revenue from temples is diverted to other sectors.
- Churches have come up in maximum number of villages and conversion & evangelisation activities have increased at an alarming rate. There is an unholy nexus between Church and Dravidian parties leading to rampant evangelisation of the state. This nexus has extended to the North and East of Sri Lanka as well, as evidenced by the full backing given by the Church to LTTE from behind.
- Naxalism, Islamic fundamentalism, and Tamil extremism have increased considerably notwithstanding the LTTE activities in the past.
- The cultured & disciplined Tamils have been transformed into uncultured and immoral 'Dravidians,' and the state, which was famous for its rich religious & cultural heritage has been reduced to a state of anarchy. Thanks to the Dravidian parties, People have become utterly corrupt and corruption has become a way of life in Tamil Nadu. People sell their votes for money!
Full text of the article can be read here:-