Monday, December 27, 2021

Presented my book “Mahabharata 3136 BCE” to the Vice President of India

 Following the release of my book “Mahabharata 3136 BCE: Validation of the Traditional Date” on 14th November by my family Guru-s at Kanchipuram, I sent my book to the Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for his reading with a covering letter explaining why my book should be read. I requested time to meet him in person to present the book and explain the salient features in person. The Vice president kindly consented to my request and granted me time to meet him at the Chennai Raj Bhavan today during his Chennai visit.

His simplicity and making himself accessible to a common man like me was uppermost in my mind when I met him that I quoted the Tirukkural verse (Kaatchikku eLiyan) on how a ruler who is simple and makes himself available to the people is praised by the world. I also told him that I didn’t bring any bouquets or shawls or costly items, but only a book that is a befitting a scholar like him. Disapproving the bouquets and such other stuff, the Vice president said he was pleased to receive the book than anything else. 


Click the picture to enlarge

I explained him how I have authenticated the Janamejaya grant in possession of the Bhimanakatte Matha (pages 148 to 158 in my book) and presented him the mail of appreciation sent to me by the Swami-ji of the Matha. The grant offers clinching evidence to the year of the beginning of Kali Yuga when Parīkshit ascended the throne following the departure of Kṛṣṇa and the Pāndava-s. Thirty-five years before that, the war had taken place. 



I conveyed the desire of the Swami-ji to commemorate the day of the grant (Pushya Amavasya) from next year onwards and the need to declare the authenticity of the grant.

This was the foremost request in my Letter of Request presented to the Vice President.

Other points of request are as follows:

Ø  Similar grant issued by King Janamejaya on the same date to Uṣā Maṭha in Kedārnāth to be retrieved (p.158 in my book).

Ø  Kali Yuga date to be corrected to 3101 BCE in the Gregorian calendar-reckoning (p.115).  

Ø  Kali Yuga date to be inserted in the Astronomical Almanac (p.114).

Ø  Probe to be undertaken to carbon-date the so-called ‘massacre-victims’ of the Lower Town of Mohenjo-Daro (p.278-281).

Ø  Probe to be undertaken to test the radiation levels at the Lower Town, as reported by David Davenport, to check meteor impact (p. 279).

Ø  Probe to be undertaken to determine the date of the impact at Langtang landslide location (p.284-285).

Ø  Marine excavation to be undertaken to the west of Prabhāsa to determine the location of Kṛṣṇa’s Dwārakā (Chapter 18).

The Vice President promised to forward the Request Letter to the concerned people.

Then I got my book autographed by him for my possession.

Then I presented two other books, the abridged print version of my e-book “Myth of The Epoch of Arundhati of Nilesh Nilkanth Oak” and a booklet titled, “When was the First Vedic Homa done?” I told him how my Dharmic Anger against the so-called Epoch of Arundhati led me to validate the Traditional Date of Kali Yuga and the Mahābhārata war.


It was a satisfying visit and I thank the Vice President for making it memorable.

I am thankful to the staff of Raj Bhavan for delivering my three books (Mahabharata, Myth and Vedic Homa) to the Governor’s Desk since I didn’t get prior appointment to meet him personally to hand over the books, particularly “Mahabharata 3136 BCE”.  

With the blessings of my Acarya-s and the Swami-ji of Bhimanakatte Matha my task continues to stop the distortion of Vyāsa Mahābhārata and Kali Yuga Time scale.


The books can be obtained by writing to jayasreebooks@gmail.com.

 Update:

My meeting with the VPI to present my Mahabharata book was reported as box- news in Eenaadu, the popular Telugu Daily the next day (28th Dec, 2021).  It was earlier reported in 'News Today' published from Vadapalani.


It reads as
"Here is the picture of Dr. Jayasree Saranathan, Writer & P.hD holder in Astrology, accompanied by her husband, handing over the book 'Mahabharata 3136 BCE' authored by her to Vice President Sri. Venkayya Naidu at Raj Bhavan on Monday."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Madam, Congratulations in meeting the Vice President. Your work is noble and very important for the society to understand the true facts. Hats off to you! Regards, Ram

Unknown said...

Namaskaram Madam. Where can I find the hard copy of the book you wrote on Mahabaratha. I am not able to find it either on Amazon or Flipkart. I would be grateful if you let me know. Thank you