Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Mr. Joachim Seifert's view about my book "Mahabharata 3136 BCE"

Mr. Seifert is a familiar name for those who have read my book "Mahabharata 3136 BCE". He works on the climate models of the Holocene, researching on meteor-hits that have caused dip in temperature recorded in GISP2 graphs. Our researches in respective fields matched remarkably that while I pointed out the references to a series of meteor-hits caused by a fragmented comet from the Mahabharata in the year 3136 BCE, Mr. Seifert showed me the scientific evidence for the hit in the same year 3136 BCE. I am glad to reproduce the part of his email to me about my book.

***

"Thank you for your 3136 BC e-book, I read every page (but only to page 276, when the download stopped). In any case, I read inclusive the Chapter 10. The book is a tremendous work, I reckon its your lifetime work, with so many fine details collected and now presented as comprehensive book. I am sure you illuminated every angle of the topic!

Plenty of room was also given to the meteor impact.

I am absolutely certain that you gave a blow to all other interpretations, and, as it is in science, there always come up certain know-it-all-persons, who then use the general method of doubting one and two items and then cast negative opinion onto the whole....

I am sure that you gave all  all of them hell.

What would be the task of the future? Your book needs to be included into the official history of India and that history teaching will follow your path....Also one more detail about the Mohenjo Daro event: For me the positions of the skeletons do not resemble the action that some dead bodies were centuries later carried to the site and cast away to get rid of some dead corpses., as someone commented. The positions of the skeletons rather resemble an catastrophic event.

Your future task should be to get in touch to some historians and pressure them to obtain an accurate bone age dating.

Furthermore, it was said that in one location an increased radioactivity was observed, which should  be dated as well..

Congratulations again for the good job done. I hope, many people would read your book."




No comments: