Part 2 of my talk on Ponniyin Selvan novel in Pesu Tamizha Pesu Channel
* Was the temple of "Singaachi Amman" in Tanjore, that Kalki mentioned in the novel, dedicated to Mandakini, a character in the novel?
* Did Rajaraja build Brahadeeswara temple, inspired by the Buddha Viharas of Lanka?
* Why Manu Neeti Chola was not at all recognised by the Chola kings in their inscriptions?
* The overlapping years of rulership of the Chola kings.
* The Chola king beheaded by Veera Pandya.
* Who killed Aditya Karikala?
* Was there a long gap of 17 years between Aditya's death and the action taken on the property of the supposed killers mentioned in the Udayarkudi inscription?
* Were the Brahmins mentioned in Udayarkudi inscription, the killers of Aditya Karikala?
* Deciphering the identity of the killers from the first military expedition of Rajaraja on taking up rulership.
* Rajaraja's attack on Kandalur Shalai described.
* Comparison between Parthivesekharapuram Shalai with Kandalur Shaai to establish that Kandalur Shalai destroyed by Rajaraja was a Veda Paatashalai only.
* How Kandalur Shalai could have been used by the killers.